Thomson Reuters is looking to identify and partner with top RegTech Startups from around the globe
Applications are now closed.
As a startup, this is a unique opportunity for you to participate in a global competition to raise market visibility of your company, pitch your offering to a judging panel of senior Thomson Reuters leaders and industry experts at a pitch event on October 29th in New York, and win cash prizes.
This competition is organized in partnership with Quesnay.
Click here to meet the TRRegTech2019 Competition Judges.
We’re looking to partner with, and invest in regulation-focused startups to bring to market solutions that will enable and empower professionals in practice, commerce, and government.
- An opportunity to pitch for investment of up to $250K
- Access up to $100K of AWS credits
- Opportunity to increase market visibility and traction through TR partnership programs
- Access to robust suite of TR technology (API’s, data, and software tools)
- Total cash prizes of $30K
- Promotion of winners on TR marketing and social media channels, with over 3 million followers and reaching thousands of professionals each month
- Opportunity to connect startups specific needs to a global network of Thomson Reuters industry, commercial, and technical experts to provide mentorship and guidance
Applications are now closed
Qualifying startups will be evaluated during an on-line judging period. Judges will consist of TR industry experts, and Thomson Reuters Ventures staff. Finalists will be announced on October 1st.
Seven finalists will participate in a live pitch event in New York on October 29th. A first, second, and third place winner will be chosen.
- You are a founder of an early stage technology startup (seed or series A)
- Your product addresses a regulatory-related use case applicable to legal professionals, tax professionals, corporations, governments, or regulatory agencies
- You have a product launched in market with at least one paying customer
- Your startup is less than 50% owned by outside investors (e.g., Corporations, Venture Capital firms, etc.)
- You are available to present in person in New York on October 29th